Green's Original Cheesecake Mix (203g)
This ready to mix cheesecake comes complete with a velvety rich and tempting topping on a crunchy biscuit base. You'll be treating your friends and family to a delicious cheesecake desert in no time.
Horace Green believed that baking was the most heartfelt way to show you care. He created deliciously simple baking mixes for everyone to make and share, and families have been doing just that for over 100 years.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Contains Wheat, Lactose, Milk.
Country of Origin: UK.
Kerry Foods Ltd,
PO Box 1246,
To prepare the biscuit base...
1. First, Prepare your 7"tin: line a loose bottomed tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil.
2. Melt 75g (3oz.) butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
3. Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
4. Chill in fridge for 15 minutes or until firm.
To prepare the topping...
1. Whisk cheesecake mix into 235ml (8fl.oz) of milk with an electric mixer for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
2. Spread cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth with back of a spoon.
3. Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from tin to serve. Keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days.
Feeling Fruity? Why not add some chopped strawberries and a sprig of fresh mint to finish your cheesecake. You could also try tinned fruit but remember to strain the juice away first.
Cheesecake Mix: Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Coconut), Maltodextrin, Emulsifiers: E472a, E471; Cheese Powder (Milk) (5.5%), Dextrose, Milk Protein, Stabilisers: E450 (iii), E401, E340; Skimmed Milk Powder, Firming Agent: Monocalcium Phosphate; Lactose (Milk), Flavouring, Colour: Beta Carotene Biscuit Crumb Base Mix: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Rapeseed), Dextrose, Salt, Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
|Durchschnittliche Nährwerte pro 100g|
|Energie||1341 kJ / 320kcal|
|gesättigte Fettsäuren||10.4 g|